What is a Stellaris Overlord CD key?
It's a digital game code that allows you to download Stellaris Overlord directly to your PC from the game's official platforms.
How Can I Find the Lowest CD Key Price for Stellaris Overlord?
CheapDigitalDownload.com compares trusted sellers to find the cheapest discount codes and best sales on Stellaris Overlord digital download prices on the USA market.
May 12, 2022
Paradox Development Studio
About this game
Guide a galaxy full of potential subjects to glory or subjugation? in Stellaris Overlord the 6th major expansion for the space-themed 4x game Stellaris in it you will be able to interact with other empires in the galaxy better, with the new Vassalization mechanics you will be able to define and customize the role you want your new subjects to be in your ever-growing empire or if you received the short end of the stick suggest your own terms for, you’re would be overlord. There will also be new ways to play with brand new origins and cool new megastructures that will help you project your reach further and faster.
- Once you vassalize someone or you become vassalized you can create or become a specialized empire that can go all-in on different aspects of empire building the Prospectorium can get massive amounts of resources in a short amount of time. The Bulwark is a military vassal with a focus on defense, the Scholarium is a technology-focused vassal with powerful research bonuses in order to keep the peace you will need to negotiate or demand contracts and agreements between your vassals.
- The DLC also comes with it new enclaves for you to interact with, the mysterious Shroudwalkers for example can provide you insights from the shroud and a glimpse of the future if you can pay their price, Salvagers can recycle ships you don’t need anymore or get you technology that they found whilst scavenging, and last but not the least the Mercenary enclaves which you found yourself it can provide additional firepower to bolster your armies but they can also be hired by someone else.
- There are also several new origins you can play around with:
- With the Imperial Fiefdom origin, you start as a vassal of a much stronger empire, choose your specialization and serve them as best you can, will you break your chains and overthrow your master or reach common ground and start a prosperous partnership.
- With the Slingshot to the star’s origin, your empire will start with a megastructure with an unknown purpose in your home system, will you be able to decipher its purpose?
- With the Subterranean origin, your species has evolved to be accustomed to living underground now that your empire has achieved space fairing technology you look to the stars to expand your influence.
- With the Teachers of the shroud origin, your species has been shaped and molded by the Shroudwalker enclave in your home system making your species powerful latent psychics. Will your empire be able to live up to the destiny the Shroudwalkers envisioned of you?
- With the Progenitor Hive origin your hivemind species has divided its leadership to independent offspring to serve the hive’s best interests will this split in leadership benefit the hive or will it crumble in its divide.
You will need the base game of Stellaris to access this DLC content.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530, AMD FX-6350
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 10 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460, AMD ATI Radeon HD 5870 / Radeon RX Vega 11, Intel HD Graphics 4600
- DirectX: 9.0
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K, AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 10 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti, AMD Radeon R7 370
- DirectX: 9.0