System Requirements of Control “Officially” Announced
Earlier the PC system requirements of Control had been posted in the Epic Games Store page. Those who were waiting for the title were actually surprised since the posted specs were really high. However, it turns out that that wasn’t the final system requirements for the game.
The “official PC requirements” of the game was posted by Remedy on the game’s site. And it is actually attainable even if you would want to experience the game in raytracing-enhanced.
Here are the latest Control PC System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 / AMD FX 4350
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
- RAM: 8 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7, 64bit
- DirectX: DX11
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660/1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580
- For ray tracing: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- RAM: 16 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10, 64-bit
- DirectX: DX11 / DX12
Other things that PC players could expect are ultrawide 21:9 resolution support, remappable controls, support for both 6-Sync and Free sync as well as uncapped framerates.
Remedy’s Control is set to launch on August 27 and is available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.