Temtem Sells More Than Half A Million Copies
Crema’s Pokemon-like MMO called Temtem has sold over half a million during its first month. The game launched on January 21st of this year, as an Early Access on Steam.
Pokemon fans had been requesting for a game like Temtem, a massively multiplayer online game. Developer Crema and publisher Humble Bundle were the ones to deliver. Players get to play as tamers who are able to catch, tame and breed creatures that have different traits, abilities, and elemental affinities. What makes the game special is that players can connect, interact and play with other Temtem tamers online as well as go on PVP battles.
The announcement that the game was able to reach more than 500,000 copies sold was posted on Twitter:
Interesting facts, don’t you think? Here’s another nice number: Temtem has officially sold over 500.000 copies worldwide!🎉✨ We wanted to thank everyone for their support, and take a look at how we are doing so far ❤ There is so much more yet to come!— Temtem (@PlayTemtem) February 21, 2020
Also, a roadmap for the game is being polished and the developers will be sharing that soon enough.
Along with the announcement of the milestone was the 0.5.13 update that came with some fixes for the game. You can check out the patch notes below:
- Added a new music track during the competitive pick & ban phase.
- Added a countdown to the trade screen. After both players hit ready, there will be a 5-second countdown where players can review everything and cancel the trade if they’re not sure about something.
- Exiting the trade screen will now instantly cancel the ready button before confirming the exit with the player.
- Increased server room sizes to hold more players at the same time.
- Improved Barnshe textures.
- Fixed several problems regarding the synchronization of the ready button during trades.
- Improved and secured some cinematic initialization cases to prevent further bugs.
- Fixed some cases where gears could get lost when trying to release a Temtem that had one equipped.
- Fixed getting stuck when talking with the stowaway in Tucma.
- Fixed co-op party breaking during Dr. Hamijo’s conversation in the Anak Volcano.
- Fixed Temtem losing their shadow after inspecting them in the Tempedia.
- Fixed not being able to use your partner’s recently captured Temtem in battles.
- Fixed a soft lock when picking an object that your co-op partner already has.
- Fixed a game crash when pressing TAB/Control in the Vault.
- Fixed being stuck in battles when losing connectivity after capturing an untamed Temtem while on a co-op party.
- Fixed traded eggs with 0 minutes to hatch not hatching after the trade.
- Fixed items not being taken away during the crash cinematic after doing a co-op party.
- Fixed being stuck in limbo after reaching the Jail in a co-op party.
- Fixed frozen evolving Temtem not appearing as frozen after the evolution sequence.
- Fixed Omninesia Dojos having their description swapped with each other.
- Fixed not being able to stand up after sitting down in jaguar lounge’s benches.
Temtem is currently available on Steam Early Access.