The 3 Geeks Point-And-Click Post Apocalyptic Adventure Is Here!
A new point-and-click adventure is here and it is called 3 Geeks! This is brought to us by developer Romuald Serrado and publisher Adipson Studios, this humorous adventure video game takes its inspiration from The Big Bang Theory, Monkey’s Island, Day of Tentacles, Les Chevaliers de Baphomet, and Manic Manson. The game is available to be played on Windows PC and has two available versions which are French and English.
3 Geeks Synopsis
Get to play as the 30-year-old inventor named Rodolphe Wallace who is forced into an absolutely crazy adventure with two of his friends. Wallace had been admitted to an insane asylum for a year now, he had been denied his discharge papers which made him come up with a plan for escape. He takes with him his two friends, one who has a disorder for wanting everything to be clean, Cyperien Karanoff and the other a bipolar that has a very short attention span, Luc Vega. Together, they escape the asylum and find themselves on board a space shuttle called SPIKNOUT.
The shuttle launched them to outer space which is a good thing as a crazy guru named Nathaniel set off several nuclear bombs to avenge his goat who choked on garbage. Nathaniel believes that the people’s pollution is the cause of the death of his goat.
The shuttle SPIKNOUT had been in orbit for five years and was programmed to land after. At this time the planet’s radiation had been reduced to a minimum allowing life to thrive.
Our 3 madmen find themselves in a town called Ragoon City which is located near a desert, and this is where the whole crazy adventure begins.
3 Geeks Game Features
- Get to meet all 50 NPC characters as you go through your point-and-click adventure.
- Need a quick break? You can save your game at any time and continue when you can.
- Enjoy playing in full screen or just a pop-up is fine as well.
- No voices available, but you will surely enjoy reading the witty dialogue.
- A lot of “aha” moments as the game offers a whole lot of references to movies as well as cult series’.
- This is the perfect game for those who know a whole lot about the ’80s and the ’90s most especially for those who grew up with vintage computers like the Commodore 64, Atari ST, Modem 56K, Minitel and the like. But for those of you who didn’t, but are fans of point-and-clicks, you will still have a great time playing
A Quick 3 Geeks Background
The year was 1984, around 35 years ago. Romuald Serrado conceived the idea of 3 Geeks for a Commodore 64. As the ’90s came the Atari ST had been born and with everything happening the game had been boxed up as a memory and was brought back out once again by the winter of 2012. This is the time when Serrado discovered a point-and-click creation software called AGS (Adventure Game Studio by Chris Jones).
Serrado took everything that he remembered to complete the 3 Geeks project and it was finished by January of 2019.
What Will You Need To Run 3 Geeks?
Minimum PC System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: Pentium or higher
- RAM: 1 GB of memory
- Graphics: 1280 x 720 – 32 bits
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Disk space: 700 M° of free hard disk space
Recommended PC System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- RAM: 2 GB of memory
- Graphics: 1280 x 720 – 64 bits
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Disk space: 1 GB of free hard disk space
How Long Is The Approximated Playing Time?
The game plays for about 10 hours for the less experienced and about 6 to 8 hours for those who have point-and-click experience.
3 Geeks is now available on Steam!