The Division | Learn About Gear Sets
The release of Falcon Lost will also brings about new Gear Sets.
The incursion Falcon Lost, came out on April 12, 2016. This free update brought about some high level loot with new features, some additions as well as some changes.
Gear Sets provide the users with unique qualities as well as buffs for their chosen class. To get the full potential though, you must collect as well as equip all the required items for you to complete a Gear Set.
4 new The Division Gear Sets and the set bonus they provide:
Striker’s Battlegear – For players who prefer assault/damage/offense
- Set Bonus (2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
- Set Bonus (3): +100% Critical Hit Damage
- Set Bonus (4): Talent – Shooter Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
- Set Bonus (2): +50% Scavenging
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Health on Kill
- Set Bonus (4): Talent – Nomad When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
- Set Bonus (2): +4,000% Skill Power
- Set Bonus (3):
- +20% Skill Haste
- Set Bonus (4): Talent | Tactician’s Authority Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn’t dealing damage.
- Set Bonus (2): +30% Headshot Damage
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Damage to Elites
- Set Bonus (4): Talent | Stalker Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for a duration of 10 seconds each. A target can receive up to three marks.