The Jump Force Open Beta Starts Next Weekend
Bandai Namco has announced that the Jump Force Open Beta will be starting next weekend. Those interested will be able to play in the game’s online versus mode and choose from the 17 characters, 5 stages, as well as the 6 present avatars. The beta will run at different intervals across 3 days.
With the announcement came an image for the beta and it showed who the characters are and what stages are available.
- Monkey D. Luffy – One Piece
- Himura Kenshin – Rurouni Kenshin
- Vegeta – Dragon Ball
- Frieza – Dragon Ball
- Marshall D. Teach (Blackbeard) – One Piece
- Toguro (Younger) – Yu Yu Hakuso
- Hisoka – Hunter x Hunter
- Gon – Hunter x Hunter
- Sasuke – Naruto
- Pegasus Seiya – Saint Seiya
- Son Goku – Dragon Ball
- Roronoa Zoro – One Piece
- Yusuke Urameshi – Yu Yu Hakusho
- Ichigo Kurosaki – Bleach
- Rukia Kuchiki – Bleach
- Kenshiro – Fist of the North Star
- Naruto – Naruto
The five stages that players will have access to are New York, Hong Kong, Namek, Matterhorn, and Mexico.
The open beta will be from January 18th to the 20th but will not be running the whole 3 days. Here’s the specific schedule below:
- Session 1 : January 18th [12PM-3PM GMT/1PM-4PM CET]
- Session 2 : January 19th [5AM-8AM GMT/6AM-9AM CET]
- Session 3 : January 19th [4PM-7PM GMT/5PM-8PM CET]
- Session 4 : January 20th [8PM-11PM GMT/9PM-12AM CET]
The open beta is only available for console players – PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Also, since it is an open beta, anyone can join in pre-loading will be available on January 17.
Jump Force will start on February 15th for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.