About this game
Endure, survive, and relive the emotional storytelling and unforgettable characters in the Last of Us Part 1 an action-adventure game made by naughty dog originally made for the PS3 back in 2013 the winner of over 200 games of the year awards completely rebuilt for the PS5. Civilization has fallen due to a zombie apocalypse, step into the shoes of the weary protagonist named Joel as he gets hired to smuggle Ellie a 14-year-old out of a military quarantine zone. But as the job starts what he believes to be a small journey 1uickly turns into a brutal cross-country adventure.
- This PS5 version of the game as mentioned before is a completely rebuilt version of The Last of Us which uses naughty dog’s latest PS5 engine technology with advanced visual fidelity.
- You will be able to experience everything faithfully like what it was back then only with gameplay-related changes like improved controls, and expanded accessibility options.
- Immerse yourself with the game’s improved facial animations, enhanced exploration, and modernized combat mechanics.
- This remastered version includes with it the prequel chapter Left Behind which explores Ellie’s relationship with her best friend Riley and the events that changed their lives forever.
The Last of Us never needed fixing. Everything from combat to crafting has aged remarkably well. Still, it never hurts to polish perfection. And this beautifully enhanced edition works hard to ensure Naughty Dog’s masterpiece will remain my favourite video game for some time to come.
Post Arcade (National Post)
While it’s certainly disappointing to see The Last Of Us return without its iconic multiplayer, Factions, players are so incredibly fortunate to get to re-experience a game that is widely considered one of the all-time greats, remade from top to bottom, and given the tender love, and care that it deserves. Every pore is as it should be, every texture perfected, and every moment, something to savour. Many will look at The Last Of Us Part I and consider it an unnecessary investment from Sony, the original still looks great – but Naughty Dog have pulled off the impossible in making the definitive video game of the last decade, somehow, even better, and in doing so they’ve also opened it up to millions of new players, of a variety of needs and levels of experience. It turns out that you can improve upon perfection.
If this wasn’t a remake, I firmly believe it would be right at the top of Game of the Year articles as we assess things over a bit of Christmas Pudding. The PS5 has had some brilliant games already, no doubt, but as a fan of The Last of Us, Part 1 is my new favourite exclusive on the console. If you dislike Naughty Dog games, nothing here is going to change your views, but existing Doggers (yes, I’m using it) will lap this up and appreciate the work that’s gone into it.
6 comments 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1
Some merchants sell “PSN accounts” with the game you want, often much cheaper than an activation key.
To download the game on your PlayStation, it’s very simple:
– Log in to the seller’s account with the credentials he gave you
– Download the game on your PS4 or PS5 console
– Reconnect to your personal account
– Find the game in your library
– Play the game!
For more info, check out our full tutorial on how to activate a Playstation account.
*Never share your Playstation access.