THQ Nordic Lineup for Gamescom 2019 Revealed
Publishing giant THQ Nordic has revealed their lineup for Gamescom 2019 and it’s packed full of games for almost every type of player on the planet. They’ll be setting up in booth A011 at Hall 8 and will be bringing six playable games with the help of hardware partners Asus – Republic of Gamers and CSL Boostboxx.
|Destroy All Humans||
There will be five days of talks, reveals and other activities in their booth starting on August 20th 9 AM BST or 10 AM CEST. The complete schedule is available here. A quick teaser had also been provided.
For the playable games, here is a quick list from Gamasutra.
- The post-apocalyptic Kung-Fu Fable RPG will be back at gamescom, and is ready to again excite players and media alike.
- Desperados III
- Nominated as best strategy game of E3 2019, Mimimi Games’ new masterpiece will finally be playable for the big audience.
- Darksiders Genesis
- War or Strife? Choose your Horseman and slay demons in the new coop mode.
- Destroy All Humans!
- Take one giant step on mankind and help Crypto to infiltrate, exterminate, and dominate all of us!
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated
- The battle is on! Be among the first to play the remake of the sponge-tastic cult classic!
- Monkey King
- Just announced, players can already get their hands on this marvellous action-adventure, based on the most iconic chinese saga of the Monkey King.
There are still other games available in the lineup as said by THQ Nordic some of them are Twitch Sings, Wreckfest, Splitlings, El Hijo, and three unannounced titles. The new Saints Row and Time Splitters games had been recently teased as well as their new IP from Fishlabs.
You will be able to watch the stream below:
The new lineup is definitely exciting. Which one caught your attention the most? Share it with us in the comments below.