Top Deal | Tiamat X
Are you a fan of old school side-scrolling sci-fi shooters? Then grab your ship and let’s go shoot some bad guys in Tiamat X! This game features six action-packed levels of intense shooting action in which Tiamat is known for. The classic gameplay makes it an absolute gem because it’s fun and nostalgic at the same time.
If you like shooting and dodging projectiles in the process, well this game pretty much has it. It’s one of those games you play for the fun of it – simple yet ridiculously entertaining. It’s like going to your favorite arcade machine and playing it with unlimited coins (yes, it does exude a vibe like that). Because it is a PC game, we suggest you get some big speakers. Seriously, the superb audio will blow you away!
The story takes place in your futuristic homeworld. You are your race’s only hope and you must battle your way to a fortified base with countless enemies. With it being only a matter of time before the Choazids start converting your people, it’s up to you to take the controls of one of the few remaining. Are you the hero that this world is looking for?
- Auto fire – this is primarily intended as an accessibility option and allows the player to not have to worry about using a fire button.
- Quick fire – don’t like mashing buttons/keys, then this is for you. Press and hold to fire.
- Color blind filter – this filter adjusts the game thereby making it more colour blind friendly. We just hope we have got it right!
- Six levels of intense shooting action.
- Original music score.
- OS: XP or newer
- Processor: 2 GHz Single Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X compatible
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller