Tricks, Improvements, And So Much More Comes In The Steep Update 1.03
Ubisoft has launched the Steep Update 1.03 patch last week for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. This update brings not only new additions to the game, but also bug fixes.
|Steep Xbox One||
For starters, the update has added a ‘Tricks Improvement’ to all its platforms. This according to Ubisoft will make it easier for you to perform tricks on a snowboard, or ski.
From now on, you can pre-select your next rotation before releasing your jump. Just push the left stick forward toward a specific direction, release your jump and your rotation will instantly be triggered.Also, you can now combine turns and rotations more smoothly. Try to trigger tricks as you turn or switch and you’ll really feel the difference!
Specific additions to PC are:
- Improvements to Ultra + Environment Quality
- When gamepad is connected/disconnected, now a notification sound will alert you
- Feedback for Steam Controller
PC specific bug fixes (except the first one, which is available with PS4 Pro also)
- Ghost stuttering at 60 FPS is fixed (PC, PS4 Pro)
- The friends that are removed via Uplay that are still visible in the contact list is fixed
- Framerate drop when using ragdoll is the wing suit with equipped smoke flare is fixed
- Framerate drop in the customization menu is fixed.
- Loss of functionality when unplugging and plugging in again a gamepad on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 is fixed
- Incorrect refresh rate order in the display options is fixed
- Crash when equipped with two video cards from different vendors is fixed
- Several crashes are fixed