Watch Dogs 2 Patch Notes Update 1.04 Now Available
The new Watch Dogs 2 patch notes are now available in the live environment. Released just about a week ago, Watch Dogs 2 is encountering some bugs.
|Watch Dogs 2||
|Watch Dogs 2 PS4||
|Watch Dogs 2 Xbox One||
One major issue is the seamless multiplayer which led to game lags and crashes. The newest update doesn’t have a fix for that as of yet. It does include fixes for other minor stuff in the game, though. “The patch does not include a fix to the seamless online issue that we are currently focusing on, more info will be available on that soon,” as said on their official website.
We’ve made a list of the minor fixes available in the 1.04 patch.
Watch Dogs 2 Update 1.04Bugs and glitches (PlayStation 4 and Xbox One)
- Emote Wheel Swap – The bug where the emotes and weapon wheel becomes intermixed is fixed.
- Explicit NPC Model – A particular NPC model has been updated. Other NPC’s were not changed in regards to nudity.
- Phone App Disappears – Some players encountered a bug that causes their phone apps to disappear, this has been fixed. The missing apps are recovered.
Performance (graphics and FPS)
- Nudle – PlayStation 4 and Xbox One now has improved frame rate for the “Limp Nudle” mission.
- PS4 Pro – With this update, an improvement should be seen in the PS4 Pro performance.
Watch Dogs 2 came out for consoles (PlayStation 4 and Xbox One) last November 15. PC player can play the game by November 29.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
A new video trailer found in Watch Dogs 2 could be hinting on a new sci-fi game.