Witcher 3 Patch 1.20 Is So Enormous!
Witcher Patch 1.20 has a lot of fixes and great new stuff.
CD Projekt Red has a new patch for Witcher 3. The patch 1.20 brings so much stuff that varies from improvements to gameplays and visuals and Gwent Cards. The most noteworthy is for the book “Miraculous Guide to Gwent. This amazing book will display missing Gwent cards from your collection.
Here’s a few of the most striking fixes and improvements:
- “Miraculous Guide to Gwent” book. This will inform you of the missing number of Gwent Cards in your own collection as well as where to find it.
- Enemy Level Up-scaling. Are your enemies too easy for you? Well, from now on you can adjust this to your liking.
- Books and scrolls have been updated. An option is now available where you can read the books and scrolls without going to the inventory. You will be able to find unread books and scrolls in the quest Items and Other Categories. Reading the books and scrolls will now be saved in the Books section in the Glossary and can be sold after.
- Subcategories that are within the grids are now available for inventory items which makes it easier to navigate.In addition to that a summary of changes in stats is available making it easy to compare the items.
- The quest item visuals has been improved by having Heart of Stone as blue exclamation and Blood in Wine in red.
- The Superior Blizzard potion has been updated, it will now slow down the time for just a short period of time whenever you kill an enemy.
- A fixed issue regarding the pool of experience points that would invert to a negative value when the players reached 70.
- Olgierd Saber’s vitality cost has been modified how 15% in the Hearts of Stone expansion.
There is so much more that Patch 1.20 has to offer you can check out the whole list Here.
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
Witcher 3 Blood and Wine DLC Dev Diary Details
Check out what the Witcher 3 Blood and Wine has to offer in the Dev Diary.