Workarounds For The For Honor Closed Beta Problems
The For Honor Closed Beta is currently running and it apparently hit a few snags. Those who joined using their PC are reporting issues like not being able to join because the beta would not even start up.
Ubisoft is aware of the complaints, and for the time being made a list of workarounds for you to be able to play the closed beta.
|For Honor PS4||
|For Honor Xbox One||
PC workarounds for the For Honor Closed Beta:
- Run the program as an admin
- Right click on Uplay icon – go to Properties – go to Compatibility – then click on “ Run this program as admin”.
- Disable active antivirus software
- You can disable your antivirus software or add the game and Uplay in the list of exclusions.
- If you are using BitDefender, disable ‘Active Threat Control’
- Force the dedicated GPU
- When using an Intel Integrated GPU, force the dedicated GPU by going to the NVIDIA Control Panel – next, go to “Manage 3D Settings” tab – next, go to the game’s .exe – then place what GPU to use.
- Install the game in Drive C
- Make sure that you have the game installed in the Drive C of your computer.
- Relaunch the game
- Try relaunching the game in a new Windows System profile.
- Unplug then replug
- Temporarily disable any controller software as well as any other software linked to it
- Remove or unplug any non essential peripherals then launch the game. Replug after launching the game
ALSO ON CHEAPDIGITALDOWNLOAD NEWS
For Honor Nobushi Samurai Is Tough To Beat In Beta Gameplay
The Nobushi warrior of the Samurai faction is one character that you would not want to mess with as you will see in IGN’s 5 minute 1v1 video.